Overhead crane (or known as bridge crane) consists of parallel runways with a traveling bridge spanning the gap on which a hoist or hoists run.
Commonly used for manufacturing or maintenance applications where efficiency or downtime are critical factors, especially:
- Refinement of steel and metals
- Metal fabrication and manufacturing factories
- Automobile workstations
- Paper mills
Our overhead cranes can carry the weight of 30 to 2,000 kg. Some benefits of using overhead cranes are:
- Less space required to carry loads
- No obstructions on the factory floor
- Ability to operate at high speeds
- High lifting capabilities
- Improved safety and ergonomics
As one of the leading suppliers of overhead crane in Malaysia, we don’t stop at offering the most efficient, reliable and economical solution; We make it point of educating your workforce to know how to use our overhead crane safely via our training.
- Quality, cost-efficient products and services
- 12-Month warranty
- Adherence to JKKP’s safety guidelines
- Nationwide prompt on-site breakdown/maintenance service (2 – 3 hours upon request)
- >30 technicians servicing over 5,000 machines.