We emphasize on extending the lifespan of your lift equipment via refurbishment. In certain cases, it is much more economical and less time-consuming to opt for a replacement of the worn or damaged parts.
Below are some common reasons for removing and/or replacing equipment:
- Change of use for a building
- Total refurbishment that requires a new location for the lifts/escalators
- Reconfiguration of a lift shaft, possibly for higher travel
- Structural changes in a building
- Installation of different lift equipment, not requiring a shaft
To meet your time-sensitive service needs, our experienced team of technicians will come to find out your facilities’ need upon appointment.